Online Training Resources …
OTHER Training Resources – These Online Trainings listed below are FEE based
ALSO… see the “Training Opportunities” page for online trainings and webinars for local water system operators, administrators, & board members. Some of the trainings may be offered FREE of charge through grant funding.
Live Training Resources…
Due to COVID-19 most all LIVE Training Resources have been ‘Suspended’ until further notices. Please contact the individual Providers below regarding future schedules.
Training Credit Essentials Updated: 5/27/2020
New Training Submissions Updated 9/30/2020
Please email your training submission forms to UOCP.Certification@state.nm.us
(Used this form only for approved in-house or web-based Operator Training Courses)
1) Provide complete contact information in your email:
- Provider Name
- Contact phone & email
- Training End Date
- Location & Agency Name: for example: Albuquerque/ABCWUA)
- Incomplete training information will not be accepted.
2) Complete attendee information on each Submission Form below ⇓
- Operator Full Name
- Operator ID
- Credit Hours Earned
- Add 1 for Instructor credit
3) Training Credits Submittal Form – Attendee List