NOTICE OF SUBMISSION OF REMEDIATION PLAN
Date of Notice__________________
Notice is hereby given by ___________________________________ of the
submission of a Remediation Plan to the Petroleum Storage Tank Bureau (PSTB),
New Mexico Environment Department, as follows:
- The Remediation Plan proposes actions to remediate a release of petroleum or
petroleum products into the environment.
- The release occurred at:
- The Remediation Plan proposes that the corrective action system and related
equipment be located at the following site(s): ____________________________________________________.
- A copy of the Remediation Plan can be viewed by interested parties at the
NMED office at the address below, or at the NMED field office located
- Comments on the plan may be sent to the PSTB Project
Manager: _______________________ at the following address:
New Mexico Environment Department, Petroleum Storage Tank Bureau
- Comments must be received within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Return to Forms Page
PSTB Main Page
NMED Main Page
Send comments, questions, bug reports to Dominic
McBride at the NM Environment Department. Last modified on July 5, 2000