The New Mexico Environment Department Public Recreation Water Safety Section inspects all public Aquatic Venues, including pools and spas at:

  • Apartment complexes
  • Homeowners associations
  • Motels/hotels
  • Health clubs
  • Condominiums
  • Municipal pools
  • Bed and breakfasts
  • RV parks
  • Colleges and universities
  • Organizational camps
  • Therapy pools
  • Others specified in 7.18.1 NMAC

To schedule a public swimming pool or aquatic venue inspection, contact your local New Mexico Environment Department field office.

Applications, inspection forms and other materials are located on our Forms page.

Have questions? Email us at

Contact Us

Ph: 505-222-9500

Back to Top