Water and Sewer Rate Surveys
2019 Rate Survey Results Now Available!
Each year, public water systems throughout the state are asked to participate in a Water and Sewer Rate Survey. The Survey requests information on charges, production and water loss from the previous year. The survey information is frequently requested by decision makers and funding providers, and is useful in evaluating costs of water and sewer utility service in New Mexico.
- Monthly charge for a residential customer and/or a commercial customer who uses 6,000 gallons of water per month
- Number of residential, commercial and other connections
- Gallons of water produced or purchased for the month of July
- Total water produced for the calendar year
- The results of the system’s most recent *AWWA water audit if available
Download free AWWA Water Audit Software in order to complete a water audit.
To view the Water and Sewer Rate Survey results from recent years, click on the year:
2019 Survey Results Now Available!
- 2018 Survey Results
- 2017 Survey Results
- 2016 Survey Results
- 2015 Survey Results
- 2014 Survey Results
- 2013 Survey Results
- 2012 Survey Results
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact Michael Montoya at (575) 915-1115.