Environmental Improvement Board
The next regularly scheduled meeting will be on Friday, November 22, 2019. A PDF of the Agenda can be found here. Please check back for the most recent updates and changes.
When: 11/22/2019, Time 1:00 p.m.
Where:New Mexico State Capitol Building
490 Old Santa Fe Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Agenda: A PDF version of the Agenda can be found here.
The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Roll call.
- Approve the agenda.
- How the Public Notice requirements were met.
- Approval of meeting minutes from October 25, 2019.
- Public comment unrelated to agenda items.
- Resource Protection Division introduction and presentation. Stephanie Stringer; Resource Protection Division Director, NMED. Time estimate: 30 minutes.
- Hazardous Waste Bureau introduction and presentation. Janine Kraemer, Dave Cobrain, and John Kieling; Hazardous Waste Bureau, NMED. Time estimate: 30 minutes.
- Update on public meetings and discussion on time, date and location of hearing. EIB 19-42 (R). In the matter of the Petition to Repeal and Replace 20.7.11 NMAC, Liquid Waste Treatment and Disposal Fees. Chris Vigil; New Mexico Environment Department, Assistant General Counsel. Time estimate: 20 minutes.
- Next meeting is scheduled for December 20, 2019. There will be a public hearing on EIB 19-35 (R), in the matter of proposed amendments to 20.4.2 NMAC.
Please check back frequently for the latest additions or changes.
All EIB meetings are open to the public. During meetings, upon the direction of the Board Chair, there will be time available for public comment on agenda items and on items not on the agenda.
If you are an individual with a disability who needs a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of ancillary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, contact Cody Barnes at least ten days prior to the meeting or as soon as possible at 505.827.2428 or email@example.com. Public documents can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact Cody Barnes if accessible format is needed.
|EIB 18-06 (R)||In the Matter of Proposed Approval of New Mexico’s Infrastructure State Implementation Plan for Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard|
|EIB 18-07 (R)||In the Matter of Proposed Repeal of 20.2.20 NMAC-Lime Manufacturing Plants-Particulate Matter Air Quality Bureau Environmental Protection Division New Mexico Environment Department, Petitioner|
|EIB 19-35 (R)||In the Matter of Proposed Amendments to 20.4.2 NMAC – Hazardous Waste Permit and Corrective Action Fees and 20.4.3 NMAC – Annual Hazardous Waste Fees|
|EIB 19-42 (R)||In the Matter of Proposed Repeal and Replacement of 20.7.11 NMAC, Liquid Waste Treatment and Disposal Fees|